Parents and Families
Parents’ Rights in Child Care
As the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in a licensed child care facility, you have a number of rights established for the protection of your child. Learn more about these important rights.
This video provides helpful answers to the following questions:
- What are my rights that pertain to entering my child’s care facility?
- What are my rights that pertain to reviewing a facility’s public records?
- What can I do to restrict my child’s other parent’s access to the child care facility?
- What rights do I have when I need someone else to pick up my child from a child care facility?
- What can I do if I believe a child care provider has denied or violated any of my rights?